Magna systems control unit The Magna passive electro-optic radars may be operated as
stand-alone units, or as a networked system, where the various video signals are conducted and sinked into a control unit .
This control unit sinks and manages video inputs, detection signals, alarms and messages originated in IP cameras,
and each such unit can sink up to 32 different cameras.
Each camera video stream can be displayed and controlled separately. Video can be viewed live or recorded,
when recordings are saved to local archives.
The video signals are tranmitted via encoders , connected to the local network. The control unit software enables user to follow simultaneously several events, manually or automatically , record and retrieve data for further analysis.
Access to recorded archives is easy and intuituve . The control unit main parts : 1. graphical site map managing
2. video window setting
3. log file for event reports
4. video archive for retrieving Among the control unit various features : 1. targets tracking
2. event log file
3. history reports
4. different signals to each event
5. hierarchical passwords: allowing various levels of authorization
6. jumping item when event is occuring
7. voice recording
8. setting times by user for event duration and symbols emaining
9. adding text messages
Pictures from various sites installation
Control room displays : 19” for data and 2X40” for video display